Thursday, April 28, 2005

Be About It - Part II

I have to gripe a little bit... same topic is I blogged about last month. In fact, I'll just copy & paste it.

Don't talk about it. Be about it.
Everywhere we go, we hear complaints. Hear about about what YOU need to do. Meanwhile.... when it's time to act, time to participate, time to enact that change... there's no one around. If you have a problem that needs fixing, ask yourself what you are doing to fix it, instead of waiting to let others do it. Cause you know you will be the first to speak out when you see a problem. This message isn't going out to anyone in particular, really... it isn't. Just a gripe.

As for me, I'll continue to be a leader & make a positive impact on everything I touch.



Bobby has a what?


Bravo will premiere the long-anticipated reality series “Being Bobby Brown” on June 30. The show, co-produced by Bobby’s Brownhouze Entertainment, will feature his wife Whitney Houston, as well as the couple's child, Bobbi Kristina; Brown's other children, La Princia and Bobby Jr.; and his brother and manager, Tommy.

I'm speechless. And I'm sure no one will watch it, cause NO ONE CARES about you!


You did Paula Abdul? Yea.. RIght


As I'm sure you heard, dude claims he slept with Paula Abdul when he was a contestant on American Idol. Ummm, yeah, right. I can't believe Primetime is going to waste valuable couch potato time with this nonsense.


It's time Mr. Chill..


It's time to get off your ass and do what you have to do to get promoted! You talked all that mess back in November, and now you're watching everyone get promoted around you... step up, or shut up!


BET's Spring Bling


Someone tell Ciara that you cannot wear low rise jeans and do that booty dance. Your ass crack shows! Nice try, moving the radio receiver to try to cover it up.


Making the Band 3


Is this really the best way to make a band? Having a contest to see who can dance the best will only leave you with a bunch of teenie boppers. What group out there right now is popular because of how they dance? There are solo artists out there that dance & sing. I think this makeshift band is doomed. At least the rappers from last season had used their rapping talents to get in the group, and they produced a few tracks you could listen to (not buy... let alone download). This new group looks like it's heading straight for video-fame.


Sorry Neighbor!!!


I don't know who designed my house, but the genious put a big-ass window in my walk-in closet that faces the street. It wasn't a problem, until the other night. I was tired. Anxious to jump in the shower and hop in the bed. My shower is next to the closet.... right in front of the window. You know where I'm going with this, right? Generally, if my blinds are open, I keep the lights off, so no one sees me. But this night... *sigh*.... Llights are blazing, and I jump out the shower into my closet and "AAAARRRRGGGHGHHHH!!!!!!!"

Since it was dark out, I couldn't tell if anyone saw me... but it certainly did freak me out, just thinking they were in their living room watching tv and just waiting for me to step out the shower.

6 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger AMES said...

You know you like Ciara and that junk in her trunk.

Puffy already had a failed Dream, his first girl band. He's too busy self promoting to promote or produce for anyone else.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Rainmayun said...

the window is there for good reason... one should pick out one's clothing in as much natural light as possible. a better solution would have been frosted glass, as in bathrooms.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Jez Chill said...

@gbe: EXACTLY!!! Enjoy your stay, come again.

@C2A: I bet BET's Fatty Koo will be more successful.

@Coley: Especially a living room sized window!!!

@Rain: I can see that. But the window is my only convenient access to see into the front of my house.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Chops said...

I'm with C2A. The group is the sideline act - Puff is the main attraction. Remember on Making the Band I when he had his pedicure on camera DURING a meeting?? Oh Boy.

You should post pics of the window!

Blessings!
Lambchop~

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger B.E.G said...

What a pathetic world we live in when Bobby Brown has his own TV show, and why exactly would he give his child a name like "La Prinica".....Sad.

Also, I think Ciara sucks but you must have been enjoying the show if you noticed the wardrobe malfunction.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Shana said...

I, too, have a "don't talk about it, be about it" attitude and feel that the world would be a better place if more people adopted it.

LOL @ your shower woes. . . my suggestion: keep the blinds closed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home