Friday, April 01, 2005

Millions

Just saw the movie Millions. This was a good ole Christian movie. I recomend it for any Sunday school class or for your good ole Christian Mom. Or to get in real good with your saved girlfriend.

Foreign Trips


Everyone's trippin on me traveling all the time. Well, if you visit me you'll see a big ole house with no furniture. My '99 Pontiac has been paid off forever. No debt. So basically, my priority in life is being adventurous and having fun. No luck, just blessed to have a good job for 8+ yrs.

Yesterday, I was completing a security clearance form. Got to the section that requires me to note all of my travels out of the country in the last seven years. This was the hardest question I had to answer! I'm up to 10 foreign trips so far, but I know I'm missing a few. I figure... Tijuana & Ensenada don't count. I hope I accounted for all the others.

Spring time means...


Yard work. Lots of yard work. I'm glancing in my backyard, and it already looks like my yard is going to be greener and fuller than my neighbor's yard. :-) You know I'm all about being Mr. Jones (versus keeping up with him). My yard used to nothing but red clay, so getting green grass is a great accomplishment back there. In the front, I have to wait a while. For whatever reason, my sod stays dormant much longer than other homes. So we'll wait & see there. But again, I still have to set the bar high. I already buile a retaining wall for my garden, tullips are 2-4 inches high. I just bought some matching bricks to build the same around my two baby trees. After I plant my annuals, my yard will be looking SHARP! As for inside the house... I'll have to wait until the cleaning lady returns.

Damn Calipers


OK, I started using the new site's method for calculating body fat. Looking at their diagram, I guess I've been measuring all wrong. :-( But at least they give me a concrete # for the results instead of a percentage error. Ignorance is bliss. I'd hate to find out this thing has 2% error. Anyways... the site calculates 9.4% body fat. So I'm advertising this that my goal is to decrease this number down to 8%. I ate McD's chicken nuggets & fries today, so I'll start next week. lol

5 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger C.R.C. said...

Man, I want to be just like you when I grow up! lol!

But seriously. That's what I'm trying to do - get out of debt. Once I pay off my car note, I'm going to hang on to that bad boy for a little while as I'm still paying on my student loans and such. I want to minimize debt as much as possible so I can have more disposable income ;)

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger AMES said...

In college I would have my body fat measured by students in the atheletics department, I also had a student nutritionist from the health dept. Those were the good ol' days.

Have fun globe-trotting. What's life without some adventure? Furniture is for sitting, clearly you're out living so furniture you don't sit on would be a waste.

Your yard sounds great.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger desertrose said...

Tulips are my favorite!! I expect pictures when they are done! ...and clean your house!!:)

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger courtney said...

lol...cant wait to see the Tulips...might inspire ME to get up and do some work...lol

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Jez Chill said...

OK, I promise to show some pictures come mid/late Spring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home