Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Be About It

Don't talk about it. Be about it.
Everywhere we go, we hear complaints. Hear about about what YOU need to do. Meanwhile.... when it's time to act, time to participate, time to enact that change... there's no one around. If you have a problem that needs fixing, ask yourself what you are doing to fix it, instead of waiting to let others do it. Cause you know you will be the first to speak out when you see a problem. This message isn't going out to anyone in particular, really... it isn't. Just a gripe.

As for me, I'll continue to be a leader & make a positive impact on everything I touch.

Vermont bound...


Yes... I'm off on another trip. I believe this is 3 vacations in 3 months. I lost track. I like this pace. This time, I will be skiing up at Smuggler's Notch. First time skiing up in Northeast. The current storm should dump excellent snow. But the frigid cold may make for short days and long snuggling nights.

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger AMES said...

Be about it is great advice for every aspect in life. I'm taking it to heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home