Thursday, February 17, 2005

She STANK!

OK, I understand how folks get a little musty, especially in the gym. A little stink is permissable. But there's this one woman at the gym who really reeks of corroding flesh that hasn't been cleaned in a while. And last night was real bad.

Firstly, the gym was warmer than usual. That should have warned me that stinky woman was about to share her funk. I know it was her because I walked by her, and the stink meter went up exponentially with each step. As the minutes went by, her stink circle started to expand. If only... I could....

Then we started doing the shoulder raises. Yes, that's right. With arms stretched towards the ceiling, the funk bullets were squirting from her arm pits so that the entire gym gets to enjoy it!!! Remember that deodorant commercial where the woman is dancing & does the underarm check? That's what folks were doing. Saying to themselves, "DAMN... is it me?" *sniff-sniff* I wanted to telepathically say Hell naw it ain't you, it's that stanky woman over there! But wait, let me do my own underarm check first...

TV One


I forgot to mention that I was interviewed by the cable channel TV One when I was in Vail. They are doing a documentary on Black Skiers. Look for it in March. It's hard to answer a question at a loud dance club, pretending you're sober.

Omarosa needs to SHUT UP


The more she speaks, the stupider she sounds. Making all of us look bad. Click Here to see her latest comments. *sigh*

7 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Rainmayun said...

you do realize that a dead body would smell worse, I hope...

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Brown Shuga said...

Why she gotta stank man? Does she smell musty or does she also smell like she has a fishy woo woo and ain't washed for days? hahahahaha My goodness!!! How close are you actually to her when you work out?

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Jez Chill said...

But at the moment... you can't image a worse scent.

She smelled like a musty nest of sweat balls about devour every fresh molecule of air within her widening, deadly circle. She stayed a good 15 feet away, but it wasn't far enough when her odor went to war! *Arghhh*

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger AMES said...

LOL. My suggestion is to hold your nose and loudly say, "my goodness, that smell." and smile, she either knows she stinks and doesn't care or she doesn't know. Your hint might be appreciated. However, if she is that odiforous (sp) then unless her nostrils are broken she smells herself.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger butterphliâ„¢ said...

LMAO. that's just unlady-like.

a black skier? *looking confused*

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Meka said...

"the stink meter went up exponentially with each step" LMAO. That's triflin. I feel for you. Congrats on the interview.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Jez Chill said...

Think I should drop a hint in the suggestion box?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home