Friday, March 18, 2005

Love Stain Resistant Pants

It's been a while since I blogged. :-(

Today was a big day. Had to give a presentation to our customer at work. Everything was going great! I sat down after one of my charts and took a swig of some ice cold apple juice. "Ahhh.... I needed that". Problem wtih the juice is... it absorbed all the water from the ice bin, so now the seat of my pants was covered wtih water spots. *AARRGGHH* I have to get up in few seconds to contine my presentation. I swear, it was just like the commercials, I took a napkin, and wiped all water away before any of it absorbed in my pants. Now its my turn to face the audience. No embarassing wet marks here! I love these Dockers Stain Resistant pants! Where are my royalties

Extra in "The Gospel"


I was an extra in a church scene of the Gospel. It was a fun experience. A star studded cast, I won't even bother listing all the names. I just did it for some fun, change of pace. Not taking it seriously, since it's unpaid. Figured most folks would have the same opinion, since this is Atlanta. Not L.A. or NYC.

Dude next to me was talking about how he intends on becoming an actor, but he has no experience, no agent, no plan... just to meet someone at extra castings. Another lady was using her 'cute' daughter as her money-ticket. First of all, she & her daughter looked tore up! She put purple thingies in her hair to make her look cute. In fact, there was a number of tore up looking folks up in there. Atlantans got it all twisted if they think that's the way to make it big. I just look, listen, and laugh.

Anyways, look for me when the movie comes out. I'll be the dude in the middle pews when Boris Kodje's character gets saved in church. (did I just ruin the climax of the movie?) I'm also in the audience when Little Boris (a young version of himself) is singing in front of the choir. Maybe this is my chance to become famous and get rich!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger AMES said...

Glad you had on those dockers. I get curious when people are wet right there.

Tsk, tsk to the extra.... giving away plots.

Sounds like fun. This could be hours towards your SAG card.

ROTFL at the tore up child with the purple hair things. But Brandy was a tore up child when her momma brought her from MS and made a multi-millionaire superstar out of her. Put them kids to work.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Haviland said...

You should have learned from P. Diddy and Busta Rhymes . . . don't promote until they cut you a check. :)

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Chops said...

Coley, who are you tellin! Boris...Boris...Boris!

Jez Chill- LOL at the Dockers! Your experience makes me want to run out an buy some! You better demand those royalties!!!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Rainmayun said...

I had some of those dockers when they first came out... they were great until I washed em a few times, then they were just like regular fabric. I hope they have improved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home