Monday, May 15, 2006

Bullseye

I took a gun safety course this weekend, and displayed my skills in the shooting range. Check out the results! I think I did pretty darn good. I was not stressed going in, but I was definitely more relaxed when I left. There was a thug wanna-be in the class. He was obviously one of those ignant folks who try to follow all the ignant lyrics. He was aiming for head, and not following any of the proper techniques. After he saw how off his aim was, he realized the gangsta technique wasn't going to work. The lady next to me aimed so badly, I thought she was going to shoot my target!


GO CAVS


I know this isn't a sports blog, but I just have to express my Cleveland Cavaliers pull off playoff victories!!! There's no doubt that the Pistons are a better team, but their last lost to the CAVS let me known loud & clear that the CAVS are a team that deserves repect! Give Lebron the MVP he earned! It's been 8 years since I last had a chance to cheer in the playoffs. Now that Jordan is gone, maybe we have a slight chance.


Corporate Hustler


As you may recall from previous posts, I've been successful in my Corporate Hustler role. May latest quest is to get another promotion so that I can stop breaking my neck under this glass ceiling. It seems like I was successful again since my management has submitted my name to jump to the next salary grade, but history shows that it's all talk until it's seen on paper or in the check. The powers that be has some little game they're playing, I think it's called stalling, or procrastinating. Or maybe it's more like a tease, or a trick. Kind of like that new Subway commercial where a sandwhich is hanging from a stick attached to the front of the car. The lure of something that's supposed to be waiting for me is supposed to be creating better performance, I guess. In the meanwhile, I'll be looking to execute my game, of finding another offer to force someone to make a move. I think putting this in writing will keep me focused.


Thug Rappers Suck (cont.)


Will the ignorance ever end?
DMX Arrested After Flight Disturbance
LONDON — Police arrested rap star DMX after he refused to put on a seat belt and became abusive on a flight from New York to London, authorities said Monday.

8 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger princessdominique said...

I've always wanted to go to the range. Hopefully I'll be a better shot than the lady next to you.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger princessdominique said...

Oh and what is DMX on anyway?

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

Good luck on the Corporate Hustlin.

I gave up on that a long time ago. I'm Windexing the glass ceiling as we speak.

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother sat near DMX on a flight. DMX didn't act crazy that day.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Thought about going to the range...bud-da, I fear I may like shooting that thang too much.
It's all rather perverse, I hate guns but secretly might like that "power"....

DMX the so-called spiritual rapper....yea, uhuh, whatever!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Mocha said...

Came to your blog via...hmmm...wait i'm not even sure anymore. Man I've been on blogger too much today.
Never been to a range, but i'd like to go one day.
I hope all goes well for you with your promotion. As for me I'll be cleaning up any streaks i like liquor leaves behind :D

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Rose said...

I do plan on learning to shoot this summer cause folks are losing or have lost their minds. DMX is a crack head with a mental problem. He needs help badly. He is so disorderly.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Honest said...

First Snopp now DMX, what's going on with Rappers these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home