Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sad Day

Ever have one of thoese times where there is so much going on, there's nothing to blog about? That's how I feel. I mean, where would I begin? I'm going to beat everyone in all my my fantasy football leagues, wedding planning, busy @ work, keeping up with Jones', Katrina aftermath, gas prices....

Ahh, I got something to share. Today is a sad day. Why? Well, I'm sittin here at work trying to get a piece of lint out of my chin hairs. I couldn't get it out. I kept pulling my hair. After more unsuccessful attemps, and futher inspection, I realize that I have found my very first gray hair.

OK, one Katrina news bit: Video of cops looting in New Orleans.

5 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger AMES said...

I'm pleased to say I've had gray for years, so when I see it I don't blame it on age, just a loss of hair pigment. I'm also pleased to say that it comes in a beautiful silver, not a dull gray. I am going to be a fly old lady. Think Camille Cosby.

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww... a string of wisdom! CONGRATS!

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Let a brotha share a secret with ya. Those grey hairs wont be confined to your beard only...if you know what anotha brotha means.

Looting cops, I work in a newsroom and sat through a presentation made by a couple of our reporters and photographers who covered that story and almost ended up in a situation theirselves. They had photos of looting cops. Two big...BIG...BIG! black women who were looting so hard and had their clubs in hand to fight off others and daring anyone to challenge them. It was funny and not so funny at the same time.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger DatFuule said...

Get used to the gray. Grow to expect it. Cutting and tweezing will only make it worse... that's why I have a colony of gray on my chin now.

(Don't freak out when the carpet starts to match the drapes.)

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! at datfuule's comment..I think I blushed.

Well I feel for you Jez Chill I'm getting more and more gray hairs so I feel your pain. Oh well c'est la vie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home