Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Foot In Mouth

OK. So here I am about to fill out my Credit Card Fraud letter, making it official. For whatever reason, the bill arrived even though I had cancelled the card. As was reported to me earlier, there was one $25 charge on there from a place I have never heard of before. I proceed to typing, then I decided to find out what type of establsihment this place was. I looked the place up in the phone book... dialed... "Yea" "Ummm, I'm questioning a charge on my credit card bill, what type of products do you sell?" "Emissions" I think to myself, OH SH!T "Thank you sir" and hang up. Gosh, darnnit!!! One day, way back when, I did get a quick emissions test, that wouldn't take American Express, so they punched in my Visa, which went through despite it being expired. In my defense, it's not my fault. The only sign in front of this place says "EMISSIONS".


5th of July


Want to know what I hate about the 4th of July? The 5th of July. Today's not Monday, it's Tuesday, but it seems like Monday, especially since there was no work on Friday. So that means a ton of work & meetings greeted me today. I didn't expect this! This is just plain wrong. I'm actually skipping a meeting right now to post my weekly blog! I thought long weekends were supposed to relax you, as you enter new week. Not trick you so you get blindsided as you log in to your computer!

I hope everyone had a pleasant 4th of July. I did my man shyt, sweated in the hot-assed sun over an even hotter grill. It was pure tortue, until the sun went over the house, then I was groovin'! OK, the first batch of hamburgers were just practice, and I forgot about the slow cookin' steaks later on, but other than that, it was all good!


Boot-legged


Thanks to DatFuule, I have come across download bootlegged films. If it's OK to listen to my girlfriend's music on her computer, don't you think it's just as OK to watch downloaded movies on my computer? So when the suggestion came up to watch a certain flick on the big screen, I suggested we watch it on my computer's screen. Or better yet, I'll hook the laptop up to my big screen! Is this too bootlegged? Just wondering.


Get Back To Work


I hear my inner-conscience calling me. Later!

4 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger C.R.C. said...

Glad you had a nice weekend!

I don't know if I'm buying that excuse of the first batch of burgers being just "practice." *looking from the corner of my eye*
LOL. Just kidding!

Glad you figured out that credit card situation :)

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger AMES said...

I had serious bootleg hook up for about a week. I dated a sound producer, so he would get the movie months before it's release. Only it didn't have the music because it was his job to design it.

I learned he had a wife and bye bye to him and the bootlegs.

Maybe I'll blog about that.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger DatFuule said...

Man, don't be big uppin' me 'bout no shady ish!! I got enough problems anonymyzing my work-related posts! and now you gon blow me up about bootleggin'... All I did was tell you about some software that need not be used for "questionable activities" online.

Have you heard of the PATRIOT ACT??!?!?!!?!!! Warrant-free online and roaming taps, man!!!

(Thanks for the extra traffic, though.)

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Don Tate II said...

You must be the quick blogger to be able to sneak in a few topics on a sneak-out-of-a-meeting break. Glad you got the credit card thing settled.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home