Saturday, December 11, 2004

Damn Married Folks...

Why did I walk into one of my work meetings to be greeted with, "Hey, I hear you're getting married!" What the hell? They knew I wasn't getting married, but it was their way of saying that I should be, and since I'm not, I should be pretty soon.
One person in my group just got engaged, so of course, she's excited. Another was apparently forced to admit he was going to pop the question. He must have been pressured into revealing his secret after they found out he was moving in with his baby's mama. So what does any of this have to do with me? NOTHING!!!
Last week, two of my co-workers took bets on when I was going to get married. One said a year. As much as I would love to see myself living happily ever after with my girlfriend, these outside influences are not speeding up the process. One day, maybe.

Speaking of which, have you heard about the first same-sex DIVORCE was filed? And the biggest issue in the guy-guy marriage is who's going to get custody of their 3 cats. Utterly ridiculous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home