Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Fashion Police

I love going to the gym! It should be mandatory that everyone go regularly. But yesterday was one of those days.... made me wonder... would I be better off staying at home?
I entered my weight lifting class a little later than normal, so my front row spot was occupied. So I set up right behind a nice heavy girl. No problems..... until we started doing squats. As much as I was looking everywhere except for at her, all that was in my line of vision was a horrible view of a huge ass crack!!! ARGGHH

  1. Maybe asses pop out of the pants of heavy people when the squat, so why did she wear such a short shirt?

  2. Why wear pants that won't stay up on your ass. Don't the drawstrings work?

  3. I know its near impossible to pull your pants up & do squats at the same time, but wouldn't one rather stop the exercise early to pull your pants up rather than allow your crack to become more exposed with each squat?



And about Miss Spandex...

4 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Brown Shuga said...

What about Miss Spandex???

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger AMES said...

This is funny. You are quite demanding, mandatory gym with dress code.

Various displays of skin irk me and some people think but crack is cute. They make low cut pants and undies just to display booty cracks. I admit to having some booty crack cut jeans and underwear (and I'm not heavy), but I always wear a shirt to cover the crack. I don't think anyone should be forced to see my tail just because I think its cute and fashionable to show it.

What annoys me most though is folks who display skin parts because they think they are being sexy or attractive. Breast, belly and booty all needs to be clothed in public places.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Jez Chill said...

Miss Spandex almost made me feint!!! When your gut extends 10 inches past your waistline, a different outfit should be worn. And who in the world makes XXXXXL spandex? Hefty?

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Oh my...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home