Monday, September 19, 2005

Seattle

Well, nothing interesting is going on out here in Seattle. My rental SUV has a parking assist feature. So I checked it out to see how it works by backing up real close to a vehicle behind me. Cool feature, it definitely works. No, I didn't hit the car. I did accidently roll over two curbs. Maybe that's why my co-worker decided not to ride in my car this morning.


Ghetto B'ness Folks


OK. So here I am getting my hustle on. Folks want to sell all this stuff on the net. Great! I'll help them make it happen. Problem #1: They have no product. Problem #2: They have no idea how to market their product, and will not implement my suggestions. Problem #3: They don't want to pay for anything. So the result is a pathetic looking business that's showing other people's product as their own. I think I'll take a break from the hustle until they fix all of these problems.


Ghetto Neighbors


A while back, C2A asked how we know where our property lines are since we don't have any fences. Take a look at my backyard, and see if you tell where my property ends. The sad part is, he told me that he would try to get one of his two boys go back there & cut the back yard. I don't know how he can be proud of himself, letting his yard look like that. Showing his kids what NOT to do. And I apparently, his wife doesn't care. Then again, this is the same guy that's scared of spiders and has his wife kill them.

5 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger B.E.G said...

Hey, many wonderful people are scared of spiders although I guess that isn't an acceptable reason not to cut your lawn.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger AMES said...

SUV in Seattle? I'm surprised those green folks don't cut you.

That yard is hillarious. When the neighbor was copying and planting grass he knew he wasn't going to cut it. Maybe you should call the city.

I went to my cousins house somewhere outside Atl and nobody had a fence. From her backyard I could see the next street, it was very pretty and parklike. She has a dog, that has free reign of the neigborhood and the backyards.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Hmmm, your neighbors back yard looks like my front yard right about now.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Yeah, that parking assist feature is kind of dope..lol

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Jez Chill said...

@ C2A: This is actually the other neighbor. It is little harder to see the other neighbor's property line, aside from the different shades of grass.

@ Buck: Cut your sh-t!!!

@ Proactiff: Considering my back yard was all dirt 2 years ago, I'm happy having as much grass as I do! My front yard is closer to the golf course look (sod).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home