Friday, September 16, 2005

Jez Plain Nasty

So I'm walking down the corridor @ work, and I see the man that NEVER washes his hands after he uses the bathroom. As I enter the facilities, I'm plotting my next move: Yellin: "WASH YOUR NASTY HANDS BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE BATHROOM!!!" He'll just stop & look at me, wondering if I'm about to get violent. I continue yelling so folks down the hall can hear (There are no doors to our restroom): "IF YOU LEAVE THIS BATHROOM WITHOUT WASHING YOUR NASTY HANDS, I'M GOING TO WARN EVERYONE ON THE FLOOR HOW NASTY YOU ARE!" Then whatever happens, happens.

I nod my head, knowing what I'm about to do. Ready to face the consequences of my management saying I was acting inappropriate... but they understand. I'm juiced, I'm ready, I'm..... waiting. Dammit, he didn't enter the bathroom this time. But just wait until the next time I catch this nasty mf leaving the stall with nasty hands.


Handy Man


I've finally begun my project to hand drywall on an unfinished garage wall. I'll be sure to post before & after pictures. But at the rate I'm going, it will be long while before I finish it.


Who's sh!t is this?


Second time in as many weeks I found some dog mess on my lawn. If I was a dog, I'd probably be looking for one of the best yards in the neighborhood myself. But since I'm not, I'm as disgusted as I was with me Nasty Co-Worker. So I see a nice couple walking their dog. Of course, I go ask them if they are helping me fertilize the lawn. She whips out her pooper scooper from her pocket (plastic bags) and says, "No, not I." So then I talked to all of my english-speaking neighbors to be on the lookout. I'm going to set up a Nasty Pooch Dragnet. You'll read about it soon in the newspaper.


Seattle


I'm off to Seattle. Later!!!

7 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger princessdominique said...

Have a safe trip, but I'm with you on the nasty hands. Heck he might try to pass somebody a cookie or something!

www.princessdominique.com/blog

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seattle! I like that city, its so pretty. Have fun.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger B.E.G said...

Eww Ewww Ewww! about the dirty hands guy, Happy travels.

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there!!! Just stopping in to say hello!

That's discusting about homeboy not washing his hands! EEEEWWWWW

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Hey there, catching up on bloggin, and surfin, and came across you on Bro Bucks page...regarding your post

Try when the nasty "female" blatantly looks at you and *half* smiles as she fixes her self in the mirror over the sink that refuses to turn on... and you look at her... like are you really going to be "that nasty?"

Many men feel cause they just "shake and roll" they don't have to wash their hands.

But for females its a lil more involved there, gotta squat and reach, well you get the picture..lol
Peace

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger C.R.C. said...

Have fun in Seattle! Next time you see that dude, make sure you catch him. He's too old to not know that he's supposed to wash his nasty hands after going to the washroom! Ugh.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Brown Shuga said...

How the heck do you break up all those entries under one date?!? I've always meant to ask you that. All these mini-entries. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home