Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Phuket

Observations

The news lady was in Phuket this morning. But she never said where she was, only said SE Asia. I wonder if earlier she accidently sllipped up & said, "This is Diane Sawyer in Fuck It. Back to you guys in New York!"

It's no secret what everyone's New Year's Resolutions include. The parking lot at my gym looked more like Saturday night at the movie theater. It was more packed inside! Can't wait until February, when these folks realize they were only kidding themselves to stay in shape.

5 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger AMES said...

I've been watching all the weight loss and get in shape commercials and I remembered this is the worst time to go to the gym. I wonder if are there non-busy times of the day? I need to find this out.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Jez Chill said...

That's true. I'll tolerate them..... for 3 more weeks!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger DatFuule said...

See, I'm mad because my other membership actually did expire on Jan. 1, so when I renew (or switch), it's going to look like I'm a New Year's joiner.... All I can say is "No, really! I just switched and renewed! Honest! Don't look at me like that!"

I guess timing is everything.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Jez Chill said...

I see folks signing up to join the gym every hour, then I'll see them again for the next week or two.... then never see them again. WTH?

I hope you become one of the faithful members.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Jez Chill said...

The gyms are the busiest right after work, from 4-7. That should hardly be an excuse not to go though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home