Monday, January 10, 2005

Lingerie Sells


I wake up this morning to the CBS Early Show. I never watch CBS in the morning. Guess it was left on CBS after the football game ended. Anyways, I'm expecting to see a high quality news show. Maybe it was quality, but I was too distracted by what the host, Rene Syler, was wearing.

She was wearing a business suit. It wasn't covering much, and all I saw was some lace lingerie. Since when was this the attire of a news anchor? A black womam at that!? Must be CBS's plan in increase vieweship. She kinda looks like Aunt Vivian from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire. Doesn't she?
Well, now you know what I've been thinking.


2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger AMES said...

I agree about the resemblance. Up until now I couldn't figure out who she looked like. Could they be related? I guess woman and men like lingerie.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Rainmayun said...

lol... could have been a strategic move to increase repeat viewership.

she's got big hair, though. that kills all the old sugar mama fantasies for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home