Wednesday, January 05, 2005

"I Won't Let You Fail" - Part III, The Finale

Well, I tried. My goal was to help out this kid that I was writing about earlier, but it just wasn't meant to be. The kid, he's clueless. But no wonder, he learns it from his parents. I waived the white flag, and turned him back over to the courts. Whatever happens, happens. I guess you can't save them all. Thus far, I've helped two, and this is the first one that couldn't even make a simple weekly phone call. I know I'm no fun to talk to, that's probably why my phone rarely rings. If I had a choice, I wouldn't even call myself. But if the choice is that or get a criminal record... I'll be straight calling myself on three way every night! OK, I'm trippin. Tired, I guess.

Anyways, this other kid seems to be on top of everything. Should be another success story. The mission continues... helpin' these teens... one at a time...

6 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

I know this is two entries late, but Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network will be airing the Bookdocks cartoon of October this year..just a lil FYI

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Jez Chill said...

I love the Boondocks, I gotta watch that.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger AMES said...

That's funny. I love talking on the phone but I too think I'm seriously boring so when speaking to new people I keep phone calls brief. But once we're friends its hours of phone silence. I.kid.you.not. My phone friends and I, call each other and watch t.v. during the call with the occassional, "ouhoh, umm, umm, umm. I love my phone friends.

As for the kids, I think as long as you try, you are a success.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger LB said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger LB said...

Now, I'm all 25 posts late, but I commend u on your efforts with the kids. U've done what u can.

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Jez Chill said...

Thank ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home