Sunday, October 10, 2004

Fake Spinners

I know everyone shares my biggest pet peeve.... seeing these cheap, fake spinners on hoopties!!! Who said these were cool? Did I miss this memo? Now I have respect for the real ones... the chrome rims that teach a lesson in Dynamics at every red light. But these fake ones.... UGH! 1> They're plastic. 2> They snap onto the rims 3> They may give you 3 rotations when the car stops. 4> They're ugly 5> Fools like me want to snatch it off just to proove a point.

I happened to be web browsing, and realized that I wasn't the only one! There's actually folks out there that clean up the environment by removing one of the fake hub caps off of cars. I was thinking of a new hobby, I can line my garage wall with fake spinners. :-)

In case anyone wants to look lame, you can find you a nice set of 4 from Autozone for $50.

2 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger GeckoGirl said...

You can get spinner shoes too!

Here

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger AMES said...

I have never noticed the fake spinners. They sound awful. I'll be on the lookout in case there is enough traffic to allow me time to snap a couple off someone's stopped vehicle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home